Forums
DoWUK Clan Site :: Forums :: Public Area :: Funnies

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Sport quotes of the week
Moderators: Administrator, Mobster, seantheman, Claymore, DazzerG, Ripper, M@vrik, Elvis, B!azey*
Author Post
jerryslayer
Tue Mar 17 2009, 07:41pm
jerryslayer
Registered Member #88
taken from {DoWUK Link}

Sport quotes of the week

By Chris Charles

See you down the White Horse at seven

"It is a hard one to take because I thought we were the better team and the score does not reflect that."
Sir Alex Ferguson goes all Comical Ali on us after Manchester United's 4-1 thumping by Liverpool.

"I respect Alex Ferguson. He is a great manager, but I have to defend my club. Sometimes my English is not good enough but I do not understand the Scottish accent."
Rafa Benitez after Fergie dismissed the Spaniard's infamous rant earlier this season, on the eve of Saturday's clash.

"I would need to read more of Freud before I could really understand all that.''
Ferguson suggests he may need a little help getting into the Liverpool manager's head.

"I read about Freud when I was in school and university."
But Benitez has the last laugh, both on and off the pitch.

"I'm very excited about the game because I grew up as an Everton fan hating Liverpool - that hasn't changed!"
Wayne Rooney's off-the-cuff comment that caused a huge stink ahead of the game.

Fitzy
Tue Mar 17 2009, 08:23pm
Registered Member #73
I love it
bitter mancs on the BBC website saying the goals were against the run of play made me laugh tbh

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF