Forums
DoWUK Clan Site :: Forums :: Public Area :: Ruckers Insane Rambles

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Leaders draft federal plan to save the eurozone
Moderators: Administrator, Mobster, seantheman, Claymore, DazzerG, Ripper, M@vrik, Elvis, B!azey*
Author Post
Rucker
Thu Jun 28 2012, 11:25am
rucker
Registered Member #14
here we go as predicted. the elites cause the problem, we shout for change, they offer the solution. In this case we are getting it.

"European leaders have drafted a radical plan to turn the 17 countries of the eurozone into a full-fledged political federation within a decade in an attempt to placate the financial markets by demonstrating a political will to save the single currency in the medium-term."

{DoWUK Link}
seantheman
Thu Jun 28 2012, 02:07pm
Leg-end

Registered Member #5
wrote ...
Berlin is already pooh-poohing the notion, unwilling to "mutualise" liability for other country's savers or banks any time soon. The paper also says that the eurozone's new permanent bailout fund, the European Stability Mechanism (ESM), could be used as the "fiscal backstop" for a banking union, opening the way to direct recapitalisation of troubled banks, also opposed by the key power, Germany.

Opposed by Germany on both counts
spoony
Thu Jun 28 2012, 08:42pm
Registered Member #44
germans are ALL assholes

enough said, i work with them live next to them see them each day and if they dont get money from it then dont give a shit and there the most ignorrant and arrogant people ive EVER come across
seantheman
Thu Jun 28 2012, 09:14pm
Leg-end

Registered Member #5
Spoony, seriously, stop being so racist towards them.

You can't lump a whole nation and race into 1 category because of a few people you may have met.
They don't represent the whole German people.

I've been to Germany a few times, and know some German people, and I find them to be kind, friendly and a lovely people.

You are the one who is coming across as ignorant by posting such racist comments.
I'm not having a go at you, or arguing, but if you can have such a close minded view of 1 people, it becomes easier and easier to do it for every single nation/race who you don't like..........to the point where you become so Nationalistic and racist, that you may aswell be a Nazi.

All you need is Love man !
spoony
Fri Jun 29 2012, 05:03am
Registered Member #44
swap with me for a month here sean an then you will end up being the same.

last night for 2 hours before the game we had german people shouting endgland shit italyshit france shit germany are the best i even had a group spit on my car and one pissed on it last night cos i have a UK flag sticker on it ive also had the same thing happen driving into germany for the day or weekend.

that cunt got knocked the fuck out last night and im not rasist its just fact 99% of them are scum and having a holiday there or a mate to talk with is VERY different to working with them each day or living with them or next to them and putting up with there constant shit.

they can have the love of a 5 knuckle shuffle like last night
seantheman
Fri Jun 29 2012, 02:38pm
Leg-end

Registered Member #5
The same thing can happen to minorities in any country though.
I doubt some of the immigrants are shown lots of love in certain parts of London etc.
But that's life ...there are people like that in the world.
Just don't bring yourself to their level.

Elvis
Sun Jul 01 2012, 09:11am

Registered Member #31
{DoWUK Link}
M@vrik
Sun Jul 01 2012, 06:58pm
The Website Guy

Registered Member #25

Danny thinks that about the Scots too, he don't come up here to often to tell us though .........

spoony
Sun Jul 01 2012, 07:45pm
Registered Member #44
i like the scots, my moms dad wasa scot, drank like a fish funny as fuck drunk
M@vrik
Sun Jul 01 2012, 09:25pm
The Website Guy

Registered Member #25

We all are, and most of the time we drunk too

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF