Forums
DoWUK Clan Site :: Forums :: Public Area :: Chit chat

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
The Saffa is back
Moderators: Administrator, Mobster, seantheman, Claymore, DazzerG, Ripper, M@vrik, Elvis, B!azey*
Author Post
Saber_squirrel
Wed Nov 10 2010, 10:12am
Registered Member #155
Hey All

Unfortunately due to night studies, work, business trips and the distraction of starcraft 2 I have not been online in far to long. However, I believe the release of Black Ops is an undeniable sign that I should return to the FPS scene, and what better company is there to keep than that of the fine gentlemen within DoWUK. (Loving the new site look BTW).

Ironically enough I probably won't be able to join tonight (Maybe a few late matches), but hopefully I will see you all on Vent soon, and we can start a new campaign of death, destruction and mayhem. (The very thought makes me home sick)

Cheers
Dan
Nemi
Wed Nov 10 2010, 01:02pm
Registered Member #249
We are pretty awesome yeah... Ive heard that before!
Ripper
Wed Nov 10 2010, 06:27pm
ripper

Registered Member #18
Nice to have you back mate..... your in the right place as usual... best group of guys on the scene here at dowuk but you already know that but throw in our ranked and unranked black ops servers. . ... what more could you want hope to catch you soon.
Saber_squirrel
Thu Nov 11 2010, 09:36am
Registered Member #155
Thanks Ripper, will be on tonight for sure!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF